When we talk about overall appearance, there are many features you cannot change. However, your smile is not one of those features. Luckily, there are many options which you can use for the makeover of your smile. Your smile is an important feature of your personality and you can get help from your dentist to make it good looking.
The procedure involved in smile makeover
- The procedure starts with the appointment which you will need to take from your dentist. Your smile will be checked and the dentist will note down any issue that will need addressing.
- Then your dentist will discuss several cosmetic dentistry options. The timeline for treatment will also be discussed in this regard.
- A treatment plan, which is going to work on for you, will be developed.
- You will get to see the end result with the help of digital imaginary. This imaginary will show you the outlook of your smile once the treatment will be over.
- The treatment will start once you are satisfied with the details about procedure.
Options for smile makeover
- It starts with dental cleaning. Here, you will have to keep it mind that normal toothbrush and toothpaste are not going to work. Special teeth whitening products will be used for the dental cleaning.
- If you have a crooked smile, you can find the solution of your problem through Invisalign. The benefit of Invisalign, invisible braces, is that it is the most comfortable orthodontic treatment which you can get in order to get your teeth straightened.
- If you are looking for an effective smile makeover, you can go for the dental veneers. Dental veneers are effective when your teeth are cracked, chipped and/or discolored. With the help of these veneers, you can get the perfect shape of your smile.
- Tooth loss is one of the worst things that can happen to your smile. There are many restorative options but the most of the options are not quite functional. The cosmetic benefit you may get will also not be up to the mark. However, you can get benefit from dental implants in this regard. Dental implant is just like a real tooth because it consists of a titanium root which is inserted into the jawbone. The crown on the top of this implant doesn’t only looks real but it also supports proper chewing function.
- In case you have 50 percent of your tooth structure left, you may find yourself unable to chew foods and do your routine tasks which involve the use of teeth. In this scenario, crowning can be quite helpful for you. Crowning is the process of making the weaker tooth stronger by covering it with a shell which covers it from all sides.